Saturday, 22 July 2017

It's hard not to take it personal, not to feel rejected. You're supposed to think it's only business and it is too but still, not taking it personal is hard because that is what humans with emotions do - they take things personally. I have so much emotions that sometimes it feels like I'm exploding. So how am I supposed to get over it and not feel anything about it when I get cast away and treated bad because that is just business baby. Don't take it personally. I will bounce back though. Just to clarify. I will take it personally but I won't stop doing what I love because someone else don't see the value in all the hours I put into working for them. But that doesn't mean I don't have the need to feel it all for a minute. Even if that minute lasts for months.

No comments: