Sunday, 10 August 2014










I long for photoshoots again, something that releases my mind and right now my mind is on my sexuality. I want to take pictures of men, explore my feelings for these wonderful perfect, annoying creatures that I love and hate so intense at the same time. How I want them to pull me in closer, hands on my hips and make me crazy. I want to show my love for the divine bodies and minds that makes my knees weak and my eyes teary, how much I love the feeling they give me. How the love fullfills every inch of my soul and heart and mind. I feel lucky being able to feel this intense and I want to explore it more. I need to do more shoots, I need to get this feeling out. I need to get these thoughts out in the right direction, but I don't really know how.

No comments: