Monday, 30 September 2013

A room with no pillow

You know, I haven't forgotten what I promised you guys. I told you "just wait some weeks and I'll post pictures of the place!" I did. And posting those goddamn pictures I will. 

This is my apartment these days. I am not particularly happy about it, but sometimes shit happens and you just have to deal with it. Well this shit was all about bugs. More spesific bedbugs. Which are maddafakkin impossible to get rid of unless you go drastic. Which is what we ended up doing. So absolutely ev-e-rything had to be packed down in less than a day (let's also point out that on that particular day I had work just as I have every day). Which includes everything from books, clothes and pictures to sofa, table and bed. And when it was all packed and ready, some guys came and moved it all (thank god I didn't have to do that one more time in less than a month after moving in) in to some sort of freezing container. Well anyway, enough with the details, it all ended up in one tots empty apartment, and me living here for two nights now(have been living in a hotel for some days too, which was soo nice) - all by myself too, cause my roomie totally ditched me to live with her parents. Just kidding, her reasons were totally legit and I would so do the same.

SO HERE YOU GO PEEPS: Pictures of my apartment one month in.
(Let me point out that the portraited "bed" is my sixth since I moved to Oslo. If you ever have been wondering "hm, how would a young body manage six different beds in one and a half month." Well. It doesn't. I might look fifteen and be of age twenty-three, but goddamnit my body is aching and moving like a eighty-year-old. Enough complaining, here it is - apartment extravaganza show-off:

 This is the living-room. It's really cozy, you should see it with a sofa in it, super-cute!

 This is the hallway, which leads to the kitchen to the right, and the terrace to the left. The door on far right is the door to my roomie, Sarah.

This is part of the kitchen (btw yay for only having a 50mm. Have to borrow something else for when I'm gonna do the real-deal-apartment-picture-time). You see how neatly it's been stacked from two-hour-time-limit to get everything but the kitchen-stuff packed. And also, you got a glimpse of my dinner in the making, you lucky bastard!

 This is the other end of the hallway we visitied some pictures ago. The other end of it leads to the livingroom which we inspected on the first picture. All the bags have been my life for the last five days.

 THIS ladies and gentlemen! This is my bedroom! (Or at least a corner of it since, yet again, yoho go 50mm)

 Me in the bathroom mirror. Wherever there is a mirror, Camilla appear to take selfies.

 This is me totally psyched over this situation. Have by the way totally forgotten to take off my H&M-badge from work. Takin' the work with me home u kno!

And this last one is actually kinda cosy. You see, I found out that goddamnit, I might not have a bed or sofa or, well anything. But I sure as hell will make this place the cosiest shit ever! So I bought some candles and made me a corner. Works pretty darn good, man!
Have by the way still not noticed my work-badge on the shirt. Almost embarassing now you know.


Well that was it for today folks! Hope you enjoyed this little tour, will totally do it again when I have furniture in it. Hey, that'll sort of be like a "before-and-after"-kinda thang! Nice!

No comments: