Friday, 3 May 2013

Some parts of a worked up mind






I never want to work full time in a dead-end job again. My mind is seriously bursting with ideas and they are extravagant, bigger and crazier than before. Collaborations, traveling, publicity. I am working towards a goal and for the first time in what I may believe is -ever- I feel I am starting to get the idea on where to start and where I want to go. You know, one thing is figuring out what your dream is, another thing is figuring out how to get there. That is something schools rarely touches. "You have to figure it out yourselves". Crazy-ass, impossible life-lesson. But oh sure, if there is one thing I will take with me to the grave, then it is that I am way to stubborn for my own well being. And that is why I am now taking a trip to London in one month to have a photoshoot. And why I will go to Copenhagen for another one. And to Tokyo for the third later this year. And even though I only work part-time in a paid job at the moment, I sure as hell work far above 100% on that other, unpaid one. And the money might not be there, and I might be going on the fourth week with noodles and water, and the equipment I need are not getting funded, but you know what... It's all worth it. It is all bloody worth it, I don't have a nine-to-five-job, I don't know if I need to get up at eight AM the next day, I don't have the sinking feeling of having to do the same thing every day, week after week. I am on the other hand doing stuff I love every day.

And my conclution is that the more I work with photography, the more I get into it.

I am so worked up, I am so excited. My life is about fashion. Period.



ps the pictures are just... random pictures I like right now. xx

No comments: