Friday, 26 April 2013

Leopard and pearl





I've gotten bitten and smitten by the cool-outfit-bug lately. Or maybe it's just me loosing weight and feeling good enough about my body to start wearing clothes that look cool again. Funny how much bad self-image has to say about behavour and styling. 

So this was today's look.Shamelessly inspired by this young genious of a woman
http://phussy.bigcartel.com/

Have by the way also bought some ninetees pink heart-shaped sunglasses and can't wait for them to arrive in the mail (oh god I love you ebay!). Then you'll see me walking around with carrie-curls, coffee in one hand and a smoke (for the purpose of the look only. I am not a smoker, mom) in the other. Oh and big statement lips. OH and Vogue tucked in under one arm. And I am waving important with my smoke-hand. Because I'm important and fabulous. 
OH!

No comments: