Saturday, 9 March 2013

Today Today Today

I am good, I am gone, as Lykke Li sings in one of my favourite songs.

But mostly I am just sick. But it is all right, I don't mind at all. It gives me time to enjoy the sun (inside through the window, since it is like a houndred and twenty below freezing-point here in Trondheim today) and lie in the sofa, reading blogs and look at photos. The sun is such an underrated thing. Can't remember the last time I saw the sun shine, and this feeling is wonderful!

You know what, I'm gonna make it. I'll get a job, I'll start working with a job I love, I'll do whatever it is successfull and blissfull people do. I'll get a man and an apartment and a baby (one day, surely not now). And I'll travel and see all the beautiful places I've always wanted to see. And most of all, I look forward to the day I'll take a roadtrip with my best friends through USA and the day I'll see all the UFO-tourist-trap-places and I can't wait for the day we are driving in sizzling heat on a straight road, just hanging our hands out the windows and listening to roadtripsongs making us sing along and oh you know, everything like that. 

And I can't wait for the wedding of my best friend, which I know will be perfect. 
And today I'll get a sleep-over-visit from My girls and we'll bake cupcakes and irritate the cat and watch a movie on the floor with loads of pillows and blankets around us. I can't wait, I love this day even though I'm totally sick. Toooootally sick. But that's ok.

XX


The reflection of me lying on the sofa from the ceiling-lamp

No comments: