Thursday, 14 February 2013


Another selfportrait from that shoot with myself three weeks ago. Have two more I like a lot, but just have to take some break between each picture since they're so different in style.

Have made an assignment for myself. I will try to double up the standard in my portfolio in one month and start sending it in to british photographers. I have decided to stop dreaming and start achieving.

First lesson: Don't think. Just do. 
(It's such a girly thing to overthink everything and I have a theory that's why there are a man-dominated photo-business. So stop thinking girls! Nothing good comes out of it, goddonut.)
((Though it kindof makes the feminist side of me a bit angry. I mean come on why should it be damned that women think more thoroughly then men. Why can't we be just as sucessfull just because we take feelings and thoughts into account. Goddonut, I'm not a cardboard 2D picture perfect reflection of a man's ideas either. I'm a WO-MAN - which Carrie Bradshaw drunkenly says to Big YES I AM A GIRL THAT WATCHES SEX AND THE CITY, SUE ME IT'S AN AWESOME TVSHOW, BOYS ((hahahaha I am so not serious now))

But seriously though, I will do big things. 
It's easy. I have no other choice in my life.

No comments: