Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Re:edited




I've been thinking for a long time now, that I want to reedit my fashion graduation assignment, but have never felt secure enough on the photoshop-department concidering there are loads of colors to take care of in the pictures. Well. Today I took the challenge, since I've been feeling pretty cool lately (photoshop-wise).
And I have found it. I have so totally found my thing. It's been hinted about for a while now, but finally I've been brave enough to try out this in other pictures than my selfportraits taken with a mobile camera.

This is really my thing. Fucking up pictures is my new sex.

2 comments:

The White List said...

Fantastic blog and brilliant post! You're amazing!!! You're got such fantastic taste! Loving the way you write too. :-) Absolutely brilliant!

Looking forward to more posts from you. I'm now following you on BlogLovin!

Feel free to check out my blog here - www.the-white-list.co.uk
And you can follow me on BlogLovin at - www.bloglovin.com/blog/4105110/the-white-list

Camilla Hay Jenssen said...

Wow thanks! This made me smile :)

And yeah, I am already following you. Both on the blog and on twitter ;)