Wednesday, 18 July 2012

The Project


You are now looking at the beginning of a well-planned photoshoot-project. Until further due, it's just called "The Project". Everything else just sounds corny concidering the theme of it all ("Alien", as shown earlier).

For now we are four on this. Including model(s), it'll be up to six. Oh lord, this is the biggest thing I've done ever - if this is how it is working with what I love, I am not hating it! The rush is so exciting, the feeling of actually doing something, making it, getting people involved in something of my own design. 
You know you've done the right turn in life when you feel like this.

(Oh and yeah, aren't Hayden Christensen hot? Oh lord which one of the Star Wars-men have I not had a crush on...)

1 comment:

Meganne said...

Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
Material Fixations