Thursday, 3 May 2012





I had hoped on loads of photos from the last days in Copenhagen. Had hoped on loads of fun and little packing. Of course that last one was a tiny bit optimistic of me. But hey, what is the world without some optimism you know. Well, anyway, this is about the whole bunch of photos I managed to do (at least digital. I have a filmroll I'm hoping on getting developed tomorrow-sooo excited for it!). And as you might see-not that much. But hey, four pictures is better than none. 
The last day was way beyond hectic. It was so hectic that I can't call it the last day. Cause we didn't have time to sleep and had to be awake for - in the end - about 30 hours. Sooo it was more like... The last... day and a half. Or something. 
But Karianne got me through it (Oh and yeah by the way, Karianne came to visit me and help me move). Don't know what I would have done without her, oh my gosh! 

1 comment:

The White List said...

Fantastic blog and brilliant post!!! You're amazing!!! Your sense of style is fantastic too!!! Absolutely brilliant...

the-white-list.blogspot.com