Thursday, 15 March 2012

Thursday


Pictures of today. Too lazy to get out the camera, so went for my awesome superdupermegacool iphone (and photobooth) to get the proof of my pretty thursday. Made me some awesome dinner as well, but I'm not sure if I should post my dinner-pictures. The food might be awesome, but this girl right here sucks at taking food-pictures. So it all just looks like... something icky... AND I also have big problems in making the right portions of meals for one (and not twenty, which it seems on my plate when I'm done putting it all together). So I'm not sure if I want to publish pictures that makes me look like one of those eating "one plate" which is more the size of a mammuth. Maybe one day, when I learn it all. 
But food is fun! Gotten more and more interest in it lately. I'll be the perfect housewife. Shit, what is all the boys missing?!

No comments: