Monday, 19 March 2012

St. Patricks Day





St. Patricks day in Copenhagen is actually pretty cool. After some partying at home to some (for me) randoms, we went out and in to town to find the nearest irish pub. We found one, but they played Pink and other various pop-music. So we went out in pure furiousness for a irish pub not playing irish music on THE st. patricks day! And then we went to the next (the fun part of living in a big town-there's not only one) irish pub and by god did we have a jolly good time in there! Ended up dancing on the tables with irish live music on. And when they had a break, I sang with ALL of my heart and soul to Whitney Houston's "I wanna dance with somebody". I think I kindof terrified the boy I was dancing with too. He looked a bit... off... when I was done.

No comments: