Thursday, 15 March 2012

One of my favourite things


One of my favourite things is to travel. Oh and especially, these days, with planes. Might have something to do with the fact that i fly about every second month after I moved to Copenhagen. And despite the fact that I am praying to buddha and jesus and whomever else that might be prayable to - not to die in one of the oh too many ways to die horribly when in a plane, I manage to enjoy it very well. What I also love, is traveling with the train. I do have the perfect train-travel-picture of me sleeping on Bt's shoulder on our way home from Morocco. But I am too tired to try and find it on my evermessy computer right now, so that'll have to be for next chapter of my "one of my favourite things"-series. No I am not making this into a thing. Or maybe I will!!! OHO! I think I just gave myself an idea right in the middle of the writing here guys. So cool.

No comments: