Sunday, 19 February 2012

Amina




So hello there! I notice I might look a little bit emotional these days. Which is somewhat true... So... Here are something a little more... Beautiful. 
Oh yeah, beautiful, baby! 
This is Amina, my friend from work. And by god, the looks of her! 

Really glad I did this, just to sort of get the pressure off my shoulders and just... you know... do what I love to do. Taking the pictures, looking and sounding all ridiculous because I see good pictures evolving, and of course - photoshoping while listening to things like Gorillaz and such (and shouting things like "I AM QUEEN OF PHOTOSHOOOOOooooOOoooOP". which I did today). Makes me so calm and relaxed. Oh joy, there is no doubt in my body that this is what I am meant to do. That is an amazing feeling.

Looking forward to March by the way, that is when a new - and well planned - shoot is taking form. Can't wait to show you guys what it is all about. It will be fantastic, I can just feel it!

No comments: