Tuesday, 17 January 2012

I miss


This!
My friend from school, Åsta, drawed this (more beautiful things on her tumblr), and I miss sitting next to her in class and just watch as she scribbles her way through boring classes.
I miss a lot with school these days. Just the familiar and expected with my surroundings. The relaxed feeling of having people you know around you, and you know you aint going anywhere for the next year or two anyway, so you can just relax even more, not thinking about what to do next. 
Now everything is the opposite. And even though it is the best situation and feeling in the world, it's also the scariest. 
I miss you Åsta. I miss everyone from school! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you miss your mum,as well...? :-)

Camilla Hay Jenssen said...

Hehe of course! I miss everybody right now!

Anonymous said...

We,Ms Dory and I,miss you too :-)

Camilla Hay Jenssen said...

<3