Thursday, 8 December 2011

Day seven




Yesterday was one of those days that just start out nice. Nothing special happened, I just woke up and felt good you know. I made myself a really nice breakfast and watched some sex and the city (And some New Girl later on, which by the way makes me laugh so hard that I cry and want to womit at the same time). And after a nice and slow breakfast, I took the subway to the inner city and went photoshoot-clothe-shopping with my stylist for this week (that almost made me sound like a photographer-douche. Haha nice). It was pretty cool. I found myself two vintagedresses that I want so much it hurt to get out of the store. I am SO saving up money for them. And I have to loose two dress-sizes, but that is OKAY! THEY ARE WORTH IT!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Pretty blog! Lots of inspiration! Hope you can check mine out, and if you like it, we could follow each other? :)
xoxo
http://purpleelixir.blogspot.com/