Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Tshirts




I feel pretty cool today, with my Daft Punk-tshirt and a shirt underneath (Sheldon-style). Found by the way a tshirt-webshop yesterday and went crazy (I have a thing for kindof-nerdy-tshirts) since it was all star wars and anchorman and cut the rope (that iphone-game with the reeeeally cute nomnom-thing that wants candy) and Tron and OH my lord, I felt like I was in heaven. It's sooo hard to tell myself "Camilla, you reeeaaally don't have any money right now to go buy yourself thousands of tshirts". So I gave myself a little break and let me buy three. I haven't decided which ones just yet, only that one will be a Tron-shirt, one will be a Star Wars-shirt and the last one will be something entirely different (maybe something from the fraggles or from Seinfeld. "No soup for you" teehee)
Oh my LORD (again) I just found Buffy-shirts. This will not end well...

No comments: