Wednesday, 24 August 2011

The new Class

For those of you that is not in my closest group of friends and family, should know that my best friend (also known as my sister on facebook. Yeah we did that. And we're not embarrased) is this girl. We started taking pictures when we were fourteen-ish, in the woods with a digital compact camera and we felt like we rocked it pretty hard. These small photoshoots has ended up in us both being photographers. Because of various reasons, Karianne (that's the girls' name) couldn't go to the school at the same time as me, but now, when I am finished - she got in on the best photographyschool in the world (yeah. I said it. With bold text).  So then I am, of course, obliged to join her on all the things they do before I leave to Copenhagen. And even though it is kindof sad and embarassing to tag along on things I've already done two years ago, I kindof liked it. I even got in on their first class with inspirational talking and pictures. So now I have that inspirationboost I miss so much from being on school. So... Score! Here are some pictures from the last few weeks with tag-alonging:

 The day before first day of school, people get together to barbecue.

Every year a secondgrader takes a portrait of a firstgrader. Karianne is getting her makeup on for the shoot.

I sneaked in and took a picture of the shoot, teehee!

And because I thought the film was used up and I was just trying to take pictures to make it roll back, I ended up with a selfportrait in the mirror. Totally not on purpose of course!

4 comments:

Feel What's Real said...

It's the first time I hear about this whole photography-thing and I find it really onteresting!!!

Camilla Hay Jenssen said...

Oh how fun! Thank you ^^

Kristian said...

Er det Fotofagskolen? Alle studio ser like ut, så jeg ble usikker.

Camilla Hay Jenssen said...

Fotofagskolen ja. Studio A, hvis du lurer :)