Thursday, 4 August 2011

Blue and Orange


One thing I like oh so very much is the playfullness with colours around me. For instance, the combination of the blue nightcolours in the sky and the orange lights in the streets. 
The same combination was in my old apartment when all the lights on the livingroom was off. The blue tones in the livingroom complimented so good the orange-red colour I got when I looked myself in the mirror and had the light in my room on (there was a mirror in the hallway, just beside my room). 
There is just something about this combination of colours that fascinates me.
So I had to take pictures of it. I totally forgot I had them.

2 comments:

Rafa said...

Lovely, as usual!

MartilaMi said...

WONDERFUL BLOG!
HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want.... follow me! I wait you and your tips!
Thanks! kisses, Marti! ;DDDDD
Glamour Marmalade