Thursday, 7 July 2011

PartyPics

 Hermann, my first lover

 Me and Charlotte found out to wear wigs that night.

 Tina and her beautiful smile.

 Siril and Hermann

 We went out, got some more beer and got drunk. oh.

 On saturday I went to Siril's party

Siril, me and Erik. I love his face here hah! 

Siril, me and Shirin

 Shirin and Erik. I don't know what is happening here, but I sure do love it!

 They had to clean up a bit as well, which is very common in parties

Shirin and me (and Erik) went out and danced for hours. Shirin is so beautiful, I want to die. oh. 

Me and Shirin


I've found my new favourite party camera! I got it when I was ten, but stopped using it when I was fifteen and got my first digital camera. Then, one day, when I was at home at my mother's, I found it again and thought "hmm. Lets see if you still know how to work, baby".

The top pictures are from Karianne's birthday a month ago, and the last ones are from a party on saturday.

2 comments:

Rafa said...

Wow, I just love Norwegian people. ur all so good-looking!

Camilla Hay Jenssen said...

Haha thanks!