Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Exam Fashion


I think I've finally managed to find my way of retouching my fashion-pictures for the exam. You see, what I haven't told you, is that I have taken the infamous pictures I've been naggin' about the last week. But once again I didn't get the "zsa zsa zsu" that I need in a picture. So I've been kinda down about it the two last days. But now I've found a way of retouching them that might just work. They won't be all that colourful that I was planning on, I might just put them all in black and white, but hey, at least I don't have to do it again (don't get me wrong, I would love to do it one more time, I just don't have any time to do so, considering I have five more assignments to do the next two weeks. fml).
Model: Hedda

1 comment:

Ingunn said...

Love the hair:)