Thursday, 7 April 2011

AhSelf



Selfportraits from yesterday. I came home and just felt like taking pictures of my alfit in my window. Easy as that. 
Have gotten into a good period with lots of ideas and inspiration in me. One of the benefits of being without any thoughts about a boy whatsoever. It's a bliss really, being without insecure thoughts about wether or not he likes me or wants me or has someone else. I am so satisfied with it that I don't even bother to go out to check up people anymore. Good idea or not, I don't give a f***. I have twice as much time doing the things I love so I win.

1 comment:

Shirin Celine said...

æ elske bloggen din, æ mene det, du tar så sinnsyke fine bilda, og det e så godt å se på bildan av dæ fordi du e så fin. men det e også litt trist, for æ kjenne at æ bare savne dæ enda mer:(