Saturday, 19 March 2011

VintageMilla




Instead of going to bed (seems like I'm doing this a lot lately. Must stop it. soon) tonight, I started looking through my Deviantart-profile. Something I haven't done in a very, very, very long time. Yes, I've posted stuff and added pictures to my library, but there is a good long time since I actually went through the old and dusty pictures I've got there. 
And then, at the very end of the library, I found my love. My oh so very, very, very first "real" shoot. I was seventeen and had just bought the new cool canon 400D (which I still use by the way. Darn you, empty wallet and bankaccount), and if I remember correctly, I got it just some couple of days before this shoot. And even if I now see that this serie is without any kind of photographic quality and correctness, I still love it. It's my baby you know. You love it no matter how ugly it is. 

No comments: