Wednesday, 23 February 2011

In my Mind


I want to shoot girls. In a trashy way. Recently I've fallen in love with the trashy look and the native look. I want to connect those two genres together. Maybe make something so wrong that it becomes right. Maybe make someone pretty so ugly they start being pretty again. I want to manage doing something like that. And I also want to find my photographic style. Am I plastic fantastic, shabby chic or maybe classic? I have no idea. I love it all and want to do it all. And I don't know how to make people relate my pictures to me without having my signature in the corner. And I don't know how to make my pictures stand out from the rest of you darn talented photographers out there. You could say I am in a little dark place profesionally. 
Money could fix it. If I had any, hah.

No comments: