Tuesday, 28 December 2010

PauseTiPause

I should have more pauses like this. My imagination has gone up the roof. My ideas fly around in my head like paper planes. I have so many things I know I want to do now. They're not just floating inspiration with no clue on how to form into something concrete anymore. I've got it! I've got it all! Now I only need to start working on these ideas and do something with them before it's too late and I don't have time again, like before.
And I'm also gonna try to change the bad habit of not taking pictures as much as I did before. Yes, I know I had shitload more time back then when I lived in the loneliest hole in the world. But I think I can manage it anyway. I just have to cut down on things that make me stupid. Like tv and facebook. Cutting down on the tv is easy. Don't think theres a lot to see there anyway. But facebook? tricky one. That stuff is highly and dangerously addicting! But I can do it, as the strong and indepedent woman I am! Yeah.

By the way, have you seen Tron: Legacy? If not, you should. It's awesome. And Daft Punk has all the soundtrack-songs and starrs in it, which takes it to a whole other level. Just saying. Bye.

No comments: