Thursday, 9 December 2010

KVIT




Our latest project on school has been pretty big and intense. At least when you have a job on the side at the same time. I've been running back and forth and done so much!
But finally things are starting to be finished. It's only the presentation left, and then we're finished for 2010! Unbelievable that this year has been true. But more on that later, when it's closing in on the new year.
For those of you that haven't been talking to me the last two weeks, the project on school this time, is making a fashion magazine. We've been splitted up in four groups, and each group makes it's own magazine. My group called our mag for "Kvit", which is the norwegian word for white. It's such an awesome feeling to see your own pics on print! I like it!
(My serie is called Sølje btw)

No comments: