Thursday, 2 September 2010

So positive it's negative


Do you think that's possible? To be so positive that people around you find it a negative thing? I feel like that right now. Everything I see is cute, pretty, awesome, funny, fantastic, inspirational, beautiful and wonderful. And I talk like a friggin'... I don't know who talks a lot. But something that talks a lot. And I smile so much that my jaws are hurting at the end of the day. And it's wonderful! 
By god, I'm making myself sick of all the optimism! 
But you know what I've found out? I'm full of life because of it! I can do so much more than what I could do before. My week is stuffed with things to do, and I don't get tired of it like I used to be. So my message today is: be happy, folks! It makes you feel sooo gooood!

No comments: