Sunday, 1 August 2010

Birthdaypartygirl


Yesterday I actually wanted to cry. Cause yesterday was the day I finally (FINALLY) understood that I have the best friends a girl could ever have!
I noticed that I still had the thoughts from last year, when I didn't have people around me really caring of me. It was so hard to take in and I had just figured that was the way the world worked. I realize now how bad it was. How bad I was being handled. And I don't have any problem understanding why I cried every night cause I had friends not caring for me. You might see this as something very selfish, but you see, to really function, you need friends around you that cares for you as much as you care for them. And yesterday I had a birthdayparty at my place with the best gang of friends ever. I got roses and cupcakes and clothes and the most perfect gift I could ever think of getting. It was of course from Karianne and it was a shoe box with lots of beautiful stuff that I love. Of course I had to much to drink and ended up in my bed way to early. To be honest I have no memory of anything after ten o clock. But you see, that's were you know you have true friends. Instead of looking down at you and leaving you, they stay. They make sure you're okay and put you to bed when you're dead drunk. And the morning after they say "you should know that you are increadibly cute when you're drunk". I love you.
I love you with all my heart. More than I can say. And you make me cry out of sheer happyness. Cause, well, one year ago I didn't think this feeling existed. But you showed me.


And yeah, Magnus and Lasse, you two are pretty cool as well, even though I don't know you that much just yet, haha. 

2 comments:

bente said...

<3

Tina Von B said...

åh, camilla <3 you deserve the best and nothing less!