Friday, 16 July 2010

Camilla H.J. Portifolio


Yeah, here it is. Just a little something extra to this blog. Just so that when people ask "where can I find your pictures?" I don't need to show them to the blog where I also ramble about Miu Miu shoes and my love to vampire-characters from all the tv-series I watch.


P.s. why is it so hard for people to understand that my name actually is Hay and not May? Is it really that hard? I seem to get awful lot of post to Camilla May these days. And now the mail-service sends me a letter "we haven't got any message of a Camilla May Jensen moving to your adress". And well yes, congratulations for noticing. Cause my name is not May and not Jensen either... Goddamnit!

Oh and yes, I almost forgot. My portifolio-blog is
http://camillaportifolio.blogspot.com/

No comments: