Thursday, 29 April 2010

Hummmslurm


I've just gotten home from watching this dude. And he is what I hope my future husband will look like when I'm older. I have two things to say about this movie (for those of you not being able to understand which film this picture is taken from, it's Iron Man 2):

1) Scarlet Johanson... Sigh. How does she do it? That body is like... Way too perfect! If I one day get that physique, I won't die unhappy, if you catch my drift.
2) I saw this scene were the two iron man's (oops, spoiler? no?) were fighting and I thought "uhm well yeeah, it's okay I guess. Not the best choice in music and stuff, but okay. Robert Downey jr. looks good though". And then BOOYA they started playing Daft Punk!!! And everything was sooo much more awesome! After that scene I smiled throughout the whole movie.

That's all for today folks. I'm off to la-la-land.