Friday, 26 March 2010

Welcome to the world of Plastic Beach

 

Some days ago I listened to the new Gorillaz-album "Plastic Beach". Since I am a big, big Gorillaz-fan and really loved their last album "Demon Days", I looked forward to their new shiny toy. But when I listened, I didn't get the good Gorillaz-vibe. My Gorillaz-monster didn't really feel the groove, if you get my drift. So I put the songs away being unsatisfied. 
But then something wonderful and amazing happened! Their single "Stylo" came on tv one day. And my first thought was: "oh my, that's Gorillaz allright. It's getting a little boring". But I kept watching, cause, well, it's Gorillas ffs. And then... BOOM! It's bloody BRUCE WILLIS looking way awesome with a gun! Shooting.. after Gorillaz?!!!!

And like that I fell in love yet again with one of their album. I can't stop listening to it. It's brilliant. And for you doubters out there. Just... look at the video please. And then listen to the album one more time, and think about the fact that Bruce Willis is supercool!

No comments: