Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Daft Punk


Do you remember my Daft Punk handmade pearl-top (or whatever)? Well, as bad as this might make me look, this picture is - yes - photoshopped (by Siri, if you didn't get it the last time I wrote it). So there are some faults with it. As you might see on the picture below, there are some handwriting on the shirt (from my younger partydays last year) and some in red too! That is not good. And it doesn't make my shirt look any cooler if you know what I mean. That is why I've decided to burn the thing up!



...No... Just kidding. What I have decided to do though, is to sow some more on it. This time with some white pearls that hopefully will cover the ugly writing. So that's my project for this easter. And meanwhile I'll be watching the last season of Dexter. Oh Dexter... I'll miss you when I'm done with you!

No comments: