Wednesday, 17 February 2010

My Room(eo)

So, I said, some days ago, that I would post pictures of my room. So here it is!
It's not completely done - I still want to do some little things like painting my shoe-rack white and etc. And I always figure out I want to change something. But this is my room for now. And I like it very much indeed!

Half of my room. My bed takes most of the space. But that's okay. I like to sleep.

My letter-box on top of my really cute commode (bought it two days ago. So worth it!)

Some of my shoes in my collection. I'm planning on another system with them shoes. Something involving ikea, if you know what I mean. Maybe I'll even manage to show off some more shoes. Cause this aint by far all of them! na-ah, sir.

My little drawer with rings. My favourite at the moment lying on top there. Mmmm

And then there is the shelf with my camera-stuff.

1 comment:

bente said...

finfint rom! Veldig Camilla :)