Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Dakota, I love you

The reason I'm posting random fashion-stuff like this is because I've been at school for three hours now, doing nothing but waiting. So I think I've looked through every fashion-blog there can be out there. And some other "regular" blogs, which really is the most embarrassing things I've ever read. I won't link any examples, since then they'll get more popular, and I have a strong feeling that it is their goal. Ich.

But I love Dakota Fanning though. She deserves being popular. Just look at her! And watch her in all of her movies. And especially watch her in Steven Spielberg's "Taken" (no, not the movie. It's a tv-serie from her younger, younger days. Awfully cute ofc). That's when I fell in love with her, and I've loved her since. Let's hope she won't follow the trend other children-superstars have done.

3 comments:

Sascha Njaa said...

I was a child superstar and i turned out great! I feel offended now!

Camilla said...

hahahaha! i bet you do!

Miss Woody said...

love your blog !