Saturday, 26 December 2009

It's Christmas!

Well, they're supposed to be some kind of christmas-selfportraits, but I didn't quite nail it. Anywho's, I'm full! Jesus, my stumach can't take anymore! I'm putting myself on a no-eating-diet after christmas, and it won't be any danger to it, since I think I've harvested about twenty years of food already. Or at least it feels like it atm. The cookies I've been throwing in my gap might have some part in it as well. And the chokolate. And some of the snacks. I can't figure out if I love or hate christmas. It's so good but still so bad. Well, it feels bad now, hah. Enjoy the rest of the holiday, folks! I think I will. It looks like things are going as planned.


Today's question: Why do they make computer-maps for computers without corners? My mac don't fit in my new map (which I got for christmas) because... it has corners! Who would have thought that? Corners..? On a machine? It can't be (It's probably a christmas miracle, don't you think?)! HO HO HO!

No comments: