Sunday, 13 September 2009

The morning after

Today I woke up, ate good breakfast (thank you Åsta) and took the bus home. And on the way home, I thought a bit about my life. And I must admit that I am very much loving my life right now. I wouldn't change anything! My class is amazing, my friends are the most perfect beings I could ever know and I love my city. Yes, I've figured, I really do love it! And it will be sad the day I'm leaving it for something bigger (like London). But for now I'm enjoying it as much as I can.
I've coloured my hair as well. That's probably a big part of why I'm feeling so good today. Since I'm finally red again. Finally I'm me!

5 comments:

Karianne said...

æ hate dæ for at du reise i fra mæ dit din dritunge!

Renate said...

jeg liker ditt røde hår!

Bjørn Christiansen said...

WTF?! London?

Anonymous said...

Du e bare søt!

Renate said...

ja, jeg bruker mobilen også, men trenger begge ;P