Sunday, 20 September 2009

Drinking, Driving, Laughing






I'm so happy happy happy! I just am! I'm tired as hell from running around all the time, but still I am happy and I like it. My new friends - my new life, is amazing! I hope it'll stay like this for the rest of my life now. That would be great! No tears, no anger, only smiles and laughter and hugs. And I do really like hugs! They sort of make my day. Photos also makes my day. To see them, take them, BE them. It's all so good, freeing and intoxicating. I hope I never lose this love for what I'm doing.

The pictures I've posted are very random, some very old, and all very not good. But you have to start somewhere, right?

2 comments:

Shirin Celine said...

Hei!

Du, har et spörsmål; jag skal lage en billedvegg, og er det okei for dig om jag kan bruke nogen av dine billeder?:D Jag tycker du är flink vet du <3

Camilla said...

Sjölvklart er det okei! Jag gjör jo allt for dig min smörblomst <3