Thursday, 27 August 2009

When I'm not so happy, like today

I have to be honest. I'm not having so much fun being me when I'm not on school listening to teachers (yes, as strange as it sounds, i do like listening to my teachers these days. To be honest, I can't get enough! I want to learn it all at once) or being at home watching something brainless like the hills (I really, really really don't like Spencer, you guys!) or something beutiful as Twilight. That's probably how everybody feels after a breakup with someone you've been with for some years. I'll get over it, of course, but until then I can't stop reading ond Sandra Beijer's blog about breaking up. Really, you can't find anything more beautiful than this. And it is a great comfort to see that it's not just me and that I'm not acting like a dramaqueen over some stupid teenage love. Her blog is on swedish, so if you don't understand it, you still have some beautiful pictures to watch from her oh-so-perfect life. Though your missing the best part - her writing about love. I wish I could be as romantic as her. Or at least half of it. That would be enough.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Heii! Hvor er det siste bildet fra? en film eller noe?