Thursday, 30 July 2009

I'm sorry

I've been out of town the last couple of days. No phone (I sorta managed to drop it... not that I'm sad or anything, since it was crap anyway and now I'm buying myself a new and BETTER one) and no internet and no nothing. But it was all good. I was visiting my grandma, so I had lots of fun. I like her. She's so young for her age! So now I'm back and my hair is all curly (I let her use her creativety with her curling...thingies). And my chest feels a ton lighter. Since we talk so much. All the time. I know this doesn't have that much to do about neither fashon nor pictures, but it's all I can think of talking about right now. Give me a day or two to pick up the new waves of fashion, and I'm back on track. Not that I was that much "on track" earlier, but I'm getting there. I hope, haha. I'm putting up a picture of the twilight-boys. Since, well, yeah, that's who I've been reading about the last couple of days. Like... reading a lot.

No comments: