Thursday, 23 April 2009

To do something illegal

Yes, today I did something illegal. I did something I've promised myself not to do. I went to a really overprised shop just to watch. I should never have done that, since now I'm trying to think of an opportunity to take all my savings for my holiday to spain this summer, out so I can use them all on clothing that I can't afford. Really, it sucks so much to not have a job and not have any money to buy whatever I want. Yes, I do buy some stuff, but it's all so bad compared to all the designer clothing I love so much. It's not fun being only mediochre at something you live your life for. Yes, that's a bit dramatic said, but it's sort of true. It's what I do and what I think of and what I want to work with. Fashion that is.
The things I found were this jacket from By Marlene Birger (Oh God, just touching it was like nirvana) and a belt which had no label-marking or tag. I have to go back and ask the ones working there. I want to have at least a picture of it so I have something nice to watch... haha, I'm so doomed.
Btw, all of these pictures are By Marlene Birger, but the one I'm talking about is the one on the top.

No comments: