Friday, 3 April 2009

Never Ever





I never thought I would say this, but... I am soooo tired of looking at my own pictures. I've been doing that on and off all week long. And today there were NO on and off, if you know what I mean. I've been sitting here aaaaall daaaay watching, thinking, redoing, retouching and putting in different folders. It is really tireing. And the worst thing right now is. I were about to get somewhat close to done for today when I found out that one of the schools I'm making a portifolio to (Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, I'm working on my portifolio these days. It's deliverytime soon) only wants pictures from 2009. And one of the pictures I finally found out would fit after hours of thinking and matching, were from... Yeah... December 28th 2008. I mean... THREE days before 2009! THREE DAYS! Stupid school... YES, right now it's pretty stupid. I'm gonna call them tomorrow and tell them how stupid they are. But God, I do need to go to bed now. Nighty Night!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Kjempefine bilder!

Det gjør meg absolutt ingen verdens ting om du spammer meg med kommentarer;)

Har hatt planer om å gjøre det samme her, men har aldri hatt tid til det... Ikke før nå:P