Sunday, 22 March 2009

We like to rock the party





Yesterday and today has been weird and wild. Yes it has. I don't usually post about these things (even though it looks like it's becoming a habit) but this is an exception that needs to be done. Mostly so I can get it out of my head. You see, it started kinda normal. Just the five of us meeting at my boyfriend's house to do some drawing on our "Russe"-coats. Then Siril made some REALLY good food (yumyum, chicken, wok and rice) and so it began. Some other people came and we (the girls) got some live music (each of the boys found an instrument they played on. Really nice to listen to). Then some more came and some things that I don't remember happened and some things happened that I don't want to mention on a world-open blog. Lets just say that my boyfriend's drumsticks got some drumming to do other than on an actual drum, haha. Then, after TWELVE hours, we desided to hit the hay, at 4:30 AM. You could say I was exhausted. Then you see, my boyfriend and me woke up five hours later by the others playing instruments and stuff and people who left the party came back without any reason at all. They just seemed to think that the best thing to do was to come back after some few hours sleep. So then we were all there (about ten people?) and watched TV and drawing and feeling a BIT sick...

Fun time anyway. I enjoyed every second of it and want to do it again! It was so random that it was good! But now I'm soooo tired. Have to go to bed soon. Ooooh yeah...


Good Night!

No comments: