Sunday, 8 March 2009

Sorry


Sorry for not blogging all that much these days (for the two of you reading it, haha I was amazed that there actually were someone watching me on bloglovin. I'm very grateful though. Thank you very much you two for making me feel a tad bit interesting). I have so much to do! Honestly, I don't know where to even start! I'm trying to pull together a hundred different shoots at once, but none of the models seems to have an interest in answering me, so I'm a bit lost. But I'll figure out something in the end. Forcing something or someone I guess. It'll be fun at least. I'll just post some of my previous pictures from some shoots I've had the last couple of weeks. I have a post in my head that I want to write to you guys, but I'm too busy to take the necsessary pictures, haha. So you'll just have to wait! yay!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Likte det øverste bildet spesielt godt! Er det deg?

Camilla said...

Jepp! Det er det :)

Tusen takk foresten ^^

Ulrikke said...

Fantastiske bilder! Så flink du er:)