Friday, 20 February 2009

Todays Outfit

This is what happens when I've got a holiday from school. I get bored and start sewing stuff and take pictures of what I'm wearing (not that I don't do it anyway, but whatever).
So today I'm wearing a top and my all home made collar and tiebow (which as said before I am very proud of by the way) and a recently sale-bought sequened skirt which I like very much and must use more often AND my vintage London-shoes.
Other than that I haven't been doing all that much. I wen't around looking for jobs. And I got an offer on maybe working in Stenkjer outside of Trondheim for three years as an photographer. But for me who thinks that Trondheim (which is a BIT larger city than Steinkjer) is a small city to live in, then that offer doesn't seem all that shiny. Unfortunately. But I'm gonna think of it though... God, it is so unsatisfying when going from plans to London to living in a little city which I don't know is that much of a city at all. It's not that I don't like the place. It's just so small compared to my dreams of living in London...

Anyways. Looking for the summer! High heels and nice weather! AND a trip to spain! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Aslak said...

Aaaawh Yeah... its businesstime!