Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Dolce Vuitton?


I am having a task on school in about two weeks, where I'm supposed to make a costume. But since I'm in such an artistic class, I was thinking of something not quite costume-ish, but still a bit too far fetched to wear in my daily life. And in my mind I had the thought of making a Dolce and Gabbana-dress I've seen that I really liked. So I started searching for it on Style.com . I looked and I searched, but there was NO Dolce-dress to find! I really wrenched my brain out (probably a TOTALLY wrong sentence) to figure out what I did wrong, because I knew I'd seen it not that many seasons ago! And then I looked at some pics of the dress which I'd saved from an earlier round of searching, and suddenly it dawned on me... I weren't looking at the Dolce and Gabbana-collections... I were looking at Louis Vuitoon! No wonder I didn't find anything!

So that's my little story for today... I'm tired and do really look forward to go to bed and do really NOT look forward to get up again from my big, unnaturally comfortable bed in six hours. Good night everybody!



(Btw: It's the Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2008-collection)

No comments: