Sunday, 22 February 2009

By the Way...


...uuuh, yeah, I'm really not that intelligent (I probably spelled that word wrong too). Sooooo uuuuh, I sorta found out today that it is I that have to do some magic so people actually can write back some comments on my blog. I thought it was just blogger.com who was stupid, but it was actually me. Soooo for you guys (I'm guessing nobody and that I am sitting here all by myself writing to myself, haha) who wanted to write me a comment but couldn't because you weren't a member of whatever or whatever, now you (hopefully) can! By clicking the "anonymous"-button at the (hopefully) bottom of the comment-page you can actually comment! I think. Sooo go ahead and try it! I want to know if I've done it right or not! It will probably just be my best friend commenting or something, but that's okay, I love you anyway (I HAVE NOT SEEN BOXXY - WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU BASTARD!). Soooo, good night okay? And if you want to, you can write your name at the end of the comment so I know if it is my best friend or if it actually is someone else reading this. Haha, I'm kinda pathetic sometimes. I'm going to bed now. I think it's for the best.

Yeah, and uhm, the picture I'm posting is supposed to be a scary TV with the freakiest childrens show on norwegian television EVER (it's called Pompel and Pilt. Yeah, even the name of the show creeps you out). I made the TV by the way. It's a school assignment. Good night and sleep thight!

No comments: