Friday, 2 January 2009

Sasha, Fafi and A big Bed!

One of them is french. The other one is russian. The third comes from IKEA. What they've got in common? They're all of my interest!


Lets start with the one that has my interest the most right now. It is the french grafitti-artist, Fafi. Her real name is, for me unknown, but Fafi is anyway a cute name, so I'll stick to that. She draws these really cute and sexy girls, which has been called in later time for "Fafinettes". It was not her own idea, but people around her just seemed to start calling them that. Some might say that they look a bit like Miss Van's drawings, and I might admit that in some ways. But then again, they have a lot of difference, since Miss Van is more bold and somewhat frightening compared to the cuteness Fafi comes with. If you feel you've seen these Fafinettes before, then it is no surprise. The make-up-label "M.A.C." has cooperated with her and there are now Fafinettes all over the eyeshadows and rouges and whatever else they've got going on.

The other one, the russian one, has been in my interest for quite some time. Mostly because she has a look-a-like model which makes it look like she's on EVERY runway I bump into (on the internet of course, haha). I am talking about Sasha Pivovarova. The look-a-like stays for now anonymous, since I can't find the name on her (trust me, I've been looking). Anyway. What's making me interested in this girl, is not really clear to me just yet. I think it might be because of her innocent face and her eyes. It's just something about me and eyes, haha. She's just four years older than me (though that might be considered an old age in the fashion business. For those of you that don't do math that well: she is about 22 years old if my source has right) and she's done a LOT in the business already! She is the face of Armani Cosmetics and also goes on the 6th year of Prada exclusives. When she's not modelling she also paints and draws. It's not strange when she gets all the impulses from all around the world every day.

Then last, but not least, is it my soon-to-be new IKEA-bed! I'm so tired of having a small, and creaky bed, so now I'm doing the right thing and buying myself a whole new and BIG bed (okay not THAT big. just big enough for me and my boyfriend to sleep in without falling out). I'm looking forward for it. I hope my stepfather soon gets done with whatever he's doing, so we can get a move on and buy it!

No comments: