Sunday, 11 January 2009

Photoshoot and a new lense

I'm getting a new lense (hopefully) tomorrow! It's a canon EF-S 18-200mm f3.5-5.6. I can't wait! I'll be in heaven and I won't stop taking pictures (I think) after getting it! I'm also having a LOT of new photoshoots in the future! My friend told EVERYBODY she knew that I needed models, so now I've got more than what I asked for. But it's fun anyway I think, hehe. I did actually have a photoshoot yesterday with two of my friends. We messed up a whole room with various clothes and ended up with a lot of funny-looking looks. (Or I did end up with something funny. The other two were cool, haha). It's the pics I've put out in this post.

Unfortunately I don't have that much to write about clothes and fashion, since I'm doing so much on school! But I'll try to find something soon. I promise!

No comments: