Tuesday, 9 December 2008

New shop with LOTS of cool shoes!

Zara has finally gotten to Trondheim, and today I finally had some time to check out what they've got to offer. And WOW, I was surprised! I was expecting something girly and somewhat boring (rich girls going the safe style-like. Ich!) and it didn't look that I was wrong... Until I went up to the second floor and started looking. Oh my God, there were so much to see and so much I wanted to buy! I couldn't stop taking pictures of what I wanted to get to either myself or my friends, so I'll put some of the pictures here, so you'll see what I fell in love with. I must say they've got a pretty awesome shoe-style, and it didn't make me like the shop less, if you know what I mean. I also found some very nice prints on some shirts they had. I think I've seen the prints in a H&M-magazine from sweden this summer, but I can't find the artist (I'll keep looking for her though, I want to see more from her). If you know who she is, please notice me! And if that is not enough, I also found a jacket in the style of the sweater I've been searching for all those months since I saw a girl in London wearing it! Maybe I'll buy it for myself as a christmas gift if I have some money left after buying gifts to my friends.

No comments: