Friday, 26 December 2008

I don't have a lot of money...

...But I'm doing my best with what I've got! Hehe, here's some pics from my digging in the closet!
The thing with the black trousers and the blue thights underneath are just a coincidence that I had. They're quite much alike the style from Susie Bubble (a bit of the point as well though). The clothes shown on the bottom is what I've been wearing today at the cinema with my mother, stepfather and boyfriend. We saw this norwegian movie, Max Manus. Actually a surprisingly good norwegian movie! For those norwegians redaing this: I DO recommend Max Manus. Go see it now!
P.S. I love tiebows! The cutest thing ever created!



1 comment:

Monica said...

My favorite outfit is the destroyed black pants look... By the way, I'm totally OBSESSED with fashion,too! I saw your post on Deviant Art. I'm planning on going to Parsons next year (If I get accepted) and go into fashion design. Check out my blog. I basically update every five seconds (kind of)>> http://parsonspotential.blogspot.com